2020 Excessive College Breakfast of Champions recognition awards additionally set for Could eight
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame choice committee introduced a powerful array of excellent people to be inducted into the 2020 Class of the Corridor of Fame.
The 2020 House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame Induction Banquet and Sports activities Awards will likely be held Friday, Could eight on the Cocoa Seaside Nation Membership.
The festivities embrace a meet and greet with the realm’s sports activities royalty starting at 6 p.m., and the dinner and induction continuing will begin at 6:45 p.m. and consists of compelling video tributes of every of the inductees.
The 2020 House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame induction occasion, and the 2020 Excessive College Breakfast of Champions recognition awards, are sponsored by Well being First, Erdman Automotive, All Factors, Clear Selection Well being Care, Financial savings Safari, Friday Evening Locker Room and Rock Paper Easy.
The House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame consists of a powerful array of excellent people to be inducted into the 2020 Class of the Corridor of Fame.
Dozens of nominees have been thought of in 4 classes together with skilled sports activities, faculty sports activities, highschool sports activities and novice sports activities.
Particular honorary recognition will even be bestowed upon people and groups which have made important contributions to sports activities on the House Coast.
House Coast Each day created the House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame in 2012 and has to date inducted greater than 160 of Brevard County’s most excellent athletes, coaches and sports activities personalities.
Serving on the committee are House Coast Each day President & Writer Tom Palermo, Vice President Giles Malone, Editor-in-Chief Dr. Jim Palermo, Managing Editor Zach Clark, the Friday Evening Locker Room’s Steve Wilson and Orville Susong, former Well being First COO Larry Garrison and Novice Athletic Union Vice President Rusty Buchanan.
“The checklist of inductees for 2020 induction embrace athletes and coaches all people is aware of – and a few which will have been forgotten with the passing of time,” mentioned Tom Palermo.
FOR INFORMATION in regards to the House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame, or to make a reservation, e-mail Contact@SpaceCoastDaily.com or name 321-615-8111.
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: Tim Wakefield talks about his induction into the first-class of the House Coast Sports activities Corridor of Fame.
SPACE COAST SPORTS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2020
• PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY INDUCTEES: Jamel Dean, Soccer; Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Wrestling; Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Soccer; Mark Lake, Skateboarding; Juwaan Taylor, Soccer
• COLLEGE CATEGORY INDUCTEES: Derek Hamm, Soccer; Paulette King, Basketball; Dylan Lewis, Soccer; Melanie Murphy, Softball
• PREP CATEGORY INDUCTEES: Lexy Denaburg, Volleyball; Apryl Bigham Nickson, Swimming; Andi Sellers, Soccer
• AMATEUR/RECREATION CATEGORY INDUCTEE: Peter Blount, Monitor & Area; Karina Villegas, Sled Hockey; Caylor Williams, Wrestling
• COACHING CATEGORY INDUCTEES: Sean Ballard, Wrestling; Doug Butler, Cross County and Monitor; Aubin Goporo, Basketball; Gerald Hodgin, Soccer; Invoice Sinclair, Softball; Don Smith, Basketball
• SPORTS DEVELOPMENT INDUCTEE: Loren McClanahan
• LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT INDUCTEE: Clint Hurdle
• SPORTS OFFICIAL INDUCTEES: Ted Ruta
• SPORTS JOURNALISM INDUCTEES: Steve Vaughn
• SPORTS AMBASSADOR AWARD INDUCTEE: Congressman Invoice Posey
• CHALLENGER AWARDS INDUCTEES: Brevard Particular Olympics
• TEAM OF THE YEAR: 2019 Satellite tv for pc Excessive Cross Nation
• LEGACY CHAMPIONS: TBA
• SPECIAL TRIBUTE: TBA
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MEMBERS OF THE SPACE COAST SPORTS HALL OF FAME
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS